The Tax Office supplies fast and accurate Income Tax and Book-Keeping services for individuals and small businesses.
Book an appointment today!
The Tax Office has over 20 years of industry experience, that includes 6 years of experience with companies like H&R Block and Liberty Tax Services. We are confident that we have the qualifications to ensure you or your business receives maximum Tax Returns.
The Tax Office provides a variety of professional Income Tax and Book-Keeping services.
Personal Income Tax Preparation
Small Business Book-Keeping
Small Business Income Tax Preparation
Small Business GST / HST Returns Preparation
Rental Income Tax Preparation
Self-Employed Tax Preparation
New Arrivals to Canada Income Tax Returns Preparation
Departing from Canada Income Tax Returns Preparation
Trust Income Tax Returns
Required information for filing your Income Tax Return:
- Social Insurance Number
- Your Current Address
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Current Marriage Status
- Your Spouse:
- Name, Social Insurance Number, Date of Birth and Total Income
- Your Dependants:
- Names, Date of Birth’s and Social Insurance Number
**Anyone living with you that is younger than 19, or older than 65 is a dependant
Government Slips required for filing your Income Tax Return:
- T3 Trust and Investments Incomes Slip
- T4 Employee Income Slip
- T4A Company Pension and Self Employed Income Slip
- T4A (P) Canada Pension Slip
- T4 (OAS) Old Age Security Income Slip
- T4E Unemployment Insurance Income Slip
- T4RIF Register Retirement Income Slip
- T4RSP RRSP”s Income Slip
- T5 Interests and Investments income Slip
- T5007 Government Benefits Slip
- T2202 A or B Tuition and Educations amount Slip
Additional information for filing your Income Tax Return:
- RRSP’s Contribution Receipts
- Child Care (Babysitter) Receipts
- Medical Receipts for the year
- Donations Receipts
- Public Transportation Receipts or Passes
- Moving Receipts
- Children Activities or Arts classes Receipts
- Purchases of a New Home Receipt
- Rent or Properties Tax Receipts
- Tools Receipts for Apprenticeship Training
- Students Loan Interest Receipt
- Adoption Expenses Receipt
- Support Payment Receipt
From individual to family and from entrepreneur to small and mid-sized businesses, we supply the best Tax Preparation Services available. The Tax Office takes pride in providing premium customer service and client satisfaction that is professional, courteous, and accommodating.
The Tax Office strives to better serve our loyal Canadian clients, and to help, we have supplied some very resourceful and useful links provided directly by The Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA).
Do you have to file a return?
Review of your tax return by the CRA
How long should you keep your income tax records?
Interest and penalties
How to obtain a copy of your notice of assessment or reassessment
Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) credit
Links for businesses
Important dates for Businesses
Goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST)
Get in touch with The Tax Office today!
Hours of operation:
Monday - 9am to 7pm
Tuesday - 9am to 7pm
Wednesday - 9am to 7pm
Thursday - 9am to 7pm
Friday - 9am to 7pm
Saturday - 9am to 7pm
Sunday - Closed
Copyright 2019. | The Tax Office | Toronto | All rights reserved.